Black mask homemade recipe ingredients and doses to prepare the black mask off DIY skin with or without vinyl glue 5 recipes and doses. The black mask also called miraculous mask or black mask is nothing but a very famous cream particularly indicated for the treatment of some cosmetic problems related to the skin of the face such as pimples, blackheads, impure and oily skin and dilated pores.
In this article today, we talk about how to prepare the black mask at home using natural ingredients, easy to find and very useful to combat the imperfections we were talking about earlier, while also ensuring the peel-off effect.
Once dry, in fact, the black mask is removed as if it were an adhesive film attached to the skin of the face, once removed completely, impurities remain on the film while the skin is smooth and moisturized.
So let’s see 5 recipes to make the homemade black mask and what are the mask ingredients off DIY do-it-yourself to use with or without vinyl glue.
Homemade black mask: ingredients
The black mask, like any other face cream, can be purchased in pharmacies, in perfumery, in herbal medicine or online.
On the market, however, there are many more or less valid versions and this depends on the type of ingredients used.
Since each black mask on sale, can contain various types of ingredients, before buying it, we must read the INCI, that is, that small list of ingredients that are usually found on the back of the packs, and on this, evaluate the quality of the formulation of the black mask that we intend to buy.
Remember then that not always the quality of a cream goes hand in hand with the cost, because you can run into expensive cosmetic products that are not however equally valid from the point of view of health, so attention.
Returning to the black mask, let’s say immediately that there is not an official ingredients list equal for all cosmetic companies, so there is not even an original symbol of the miraculous black mask, not surprisingly, today, we offer you 5 recipes from do at home.
However, regardless of what you choose, all black mask recipes must be based on vegetable charcoal, particularly indicated for the treatment of oily and impure skin, thanks to its exfoliating and purifying properties, instead of the ones that make the cream black in color thanks to the dyes.
Want to know the black mask purchase price at the store?
Homemade black mask: here are 5 easy and quick DIY recipes
Those that we propose today are 5 black mask recipes to do at home alone with the DIY, the p
1) Black Mask with charcoal and isinglass
Black mask ingredients:
– 3 vegetable charcoal tablets, can be purchased in pharmacies or in herbal medicine;
– 3 tablespoons of milk,
– 3 sheets of isinglass.
Black mask how to prepare it at home:
- Take a cup, fill it with water and soften the isinglass.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, boil the milk;
- Break up the charcoal until it becomes flour;
- When the milk boils pour into a bowl and add the isinglass.
- Now mix until the mixture is smooth and homogeneous;
- Add the charcoal flour and mix it again.
- The black mask, once cooled, is ready to be applied with a brush to the skin of the face;
- Remember to leave the eye area and lips empty.
- Lazica posing for 30 minutes;
- Then remove the black peel-off mask as if it were a film and rinse your face with warm water;
- Conclude by applying your moisturizer.
- You can repeat the operation 2 or 3 times a week.
Black mask black dots results: the sebum and impurities remain attached to the black film, and the smooth skin immediately appears smoother and brighter.
2) Black mask with charcoal and vinyl glue: not recommended
This solution is not optimal because, in addition to the carbon, the vinyl glue must be added, which can cause severe irritation, redness, and allergies on the skin.
Here we leave this second ingredient to the small jobs of the school and immediately pass to another recipe.
3) Black mask ingredients Homemade black mask with charcoal, milk, and jelly for cakes:
- 3 and a half tablespoons of charcoal;
- 3 tablespoons of milk;
- 1 sachet of jelly for sweets.
The procedure is the same as the first recipe with the only difference that the gelatin for sweets should be soaked with water. The directions on how to make them are on the gelatin packaging.
4) Homemade pee-off mask with coal, clay, honey, and water:
- 2 vegetable carbon tablets;
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable clay;
- 2 drops of tea tree oil;
- 1 tablespoon of honey;
- 1 basin of hot water.
black mask preparation: mix all the ingredients until the mixture is similar to a cream.
Add tea tree oil at the end;
Apply the mask for about 15 minutes.
5) Homemade black mask with charcoal rose water and aloe gel:
- 2 vegetable carbon tablets;
- 1 tablespoon of rose water;
- 1 tablespoon of aloe gel.
This black mask recipe, is the most fragrant and delicate among the 5, apply it to the face excluding the eye and lip area.